Give it all to Him, because He loves you and cares about everything you care about.
And I’ve been reminded by that still small voice lately that I need to give it to Jesus…
- It doesn’t matter how bad the situation, give it to Jesus.
- It doesn’t matter how good the options, give it to Jesus.
- It doesn’t matter if this seems like an answer to your prayer, give it to Jesus.
- It doesn’t matter if it’s so different from what you expected, give it to Jesus.
- It doesn’t matter if it’s a perfect opportunity, once in a lifetime, give it to Jesus.
- It doesn’t matter if it’s a life and death situation, give it to Jesus.
The same Jesus that cares about every concern in your heart, the same Jesus that is always willing to listen, and always wiling to give you all He has…that same Jesus calls you to give it all to Him…
4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! 5 Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is [c]near. 6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all [d]comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7
The best way I know to let your concerns go is to pray for, and focus on others…
please join me in praying for these women, they need you.