What I Believe:
- I believe God is a good God: If it’s good it’s from God, if it’s not good it’s from the devil (James 1:17)
- I believe God loves everybody regardless of their lifestyle: Although God does not approve of a lifestyle of cheating, stealing, lying, homosexuality, killing, ingratitude, gossiping (Ephesians 5:1-7), he still loves us passionately and wants what is best for us (John 3:16; John 17:3).
- I believe God has a plan for each individual life: We are all uniquely made for a purpose (Jeremiah 29:11;Psalm 139:13-14). Without God we will never accomplish that purpose completely, but with God we can do all things (Philippians 4:13).
- I believe God does not control everything: God has esteemed his word over his name (Psalm 138:2), and everything on earth is held together by his word (Hebrews 1:1-3). So when he gave man dominion over everything on the earth (Genesis 1:26) and when he told us to move the mountain/problem by speaking to it (Mark 11:23) he meant it, and he will never change his word (Psalm 89:34). Therefore it is up to us to use the authority that God has given us…The great news is that even if we mess up, if we give it all to him, he can still make everything work for our good (Romans 8:26-28).
- I believe God doesn’t have to do anything else: God has already given us everything we need (2 Peter 1:3). God doesn’t have to “fix” our problems when they come, he has already provided a fix for our problems since the beginning of time. Now it’s up to us to seek him, follow him, find out, understand and believe his truths so that everything he has planned for us can happen in our lives!
(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)